Insight CTS2 Features:
Slim, sleek case design
5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
Multiple gauge screen layouts
Fully customizable backgrounds
HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
One-touch easy menu navigation
Available for 1996 and vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
Switch between US or Metric units of measure
Comprehensive digital gauge display
Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
Compatible with other tuning devices
Displays dozens of parameters
Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
• Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
• Displays peak values such as speed and RPM, HP & Torque*
• Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS On-The-Fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CS or CTS! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
• Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
• Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
Data Logging Software
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying "out of range" parameters. The CS/CTS Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems with your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler makes all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
Control Smarty's Power-On-Demand
Your Dodge is tuned with Smarty, but how are you monitoring your vital engine parameters? Tuning your Dodge and not running an Insight monitor is like taking a knife to a gun fight. The Edge Insight beats any analog gauge system or other digital monitors hands down when it comes to features, monitoring, and maintenance. With our new software update, Smarty users can now control their Power-On-Demand from the Insight monitor. You have a lot of money invested in your Dodge and you deserve the best. You deserve Edge!
• Use the Insight to change the Power-On-Demand settings of your Smarty programmer with a touch of a button
• If your truck is tuned by Smarty, simply connect the Insight to your OBDII (diagnostic) port and control the Smarty Power-on-Demand tuning that was loaded into your trucks computer!
Expandable (items sold separately)
• With the EAS 12V Power Supply Kit you can use the Insight on pre-OBDII vehicles by wiring it to a 12V power source!
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
• Control aftermarket lights, compressors and more with 98609 EAS Power Switch