DIABLOSPORT INTUNE i2 TUNER I2010 DODGE RAM CHALLENGER CHARGER CHRYSLER JEEP KJ
: In stock
When Performance Matters Most.
If you’re a horsepower junky and you need a fix, look no further. DiabloSport’s number one goal is to make it easy to upgrade vehicle performance with their new inTune i2 performance tuner. It’s an easy way to boost your car or trucks power without even popping the hood! If you’ve ever wished you could buy a performance upgrade that makes the throttle more responsive, optimizes shift patterns, or even adds some bottom-end horsepower, you’re in luck- the i2 tuner is loaded with cutting edge performance programs and vehicle adjustments that optimize performance.
No one wants to wait around when it’s time to go fast- so DiabloSport engineered the i2 with some serious hardware horsepower too! Running the latest generation of Sitara ARM processors and 2gb of ram, the programmers interface runs at screaming speeds. The unit’s display is a full color 2.8” resistive touch screen perfect for use even with grease covered hands.
Finally, a tuner anyone can use.
Sometimes the latest vehicle technology can be tricky- heck, sometimes there are so many buttons, knobs and levers in our vehicles that don’t even know what they do! With that in mind, DiabloSport developed a new mode on the i2 tuner called “Easy Tune” which takes the guess work out of installing your performance tune. Easy tune prompts the user to select the type of gas they’re running, asks if they want to remove their speed limiter, or change tire size, and installs the tune in minutes. No more choosing from a long list of options!
Update your i2 software on virtually any computer- Mac, Windows, Linux, or you can even update it via Wi-Fi! Software update speeds have been boosted from the original inTune as well- the average update time for an i2 is about 5 minutes.
A window into your ride’s soul.
The i2 retrieves diagnostic data from a vehicle via its OBD-II Connection. Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes, or record key performance data parameters to use during your tune tweaking process! Using the 5 Volt dual band analog input, you can also hook up your favorite analog sensors to your i2 for and even more detailed read out of how your vehicles tune is performing. Export all of your data to a PC and play it back on DiabloSport’s Data Viewer logging software.
- All New “Easy Tune” mode for simple tune installation
- Add horsepower and torque while increasing fuel mileage
- OBD-II data logging and clear DTCs
- Adjustable vehicle parameters like tire size, speed limiters and more
- Easy updates via Wi-Fi, PC, or Mac OS X
- Allows for custom tunes that calibrate for additional bolt-on mods
- Chrysler 200: 2011-2014 3.6L
- Chrysler 300: 2005-2014 3.5L / 3.6L / 5.7 / 6.1L / 6.4L
- Chrysler Aspen: 2007-2009 5.7L
- Chrysler PT Cruiser GT: 2003-2006 2.4L Turbo
- Chrysler Sebring: 2008-2010 2.7L / 3.5L
- Dodge Avenger: 2008-2014 2.7L / 3.5L / 3.6L
- Dodge Caliber SRT4: 2008-2009 2.4L Turbo
- Dodge Challenger: 2005-2014 3.5L / 3.6L / 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L
- Dodge Charger: 2006-2014 3.5L / 3.6L / 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L
- Dodge Dakota: 2008-2011 4.7L
- Dodge Durango: 2005-2014 3.6L / 5.7L
- Dodge Durango: 2006-2009 4.7L
- Dodge Magnum: 2005-2008 3.5L / 5.7L / 6.1L
- Dodge Neon SRT4: 2003-2005 2.4L Turbo
- Dodge Ram: 2003-2014 3.6L / 4.7L / 5.7L / 6.4L
- Jeep Commander: 2006-2010 4.7L / 5.7L
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: 2006-2009 4.7L
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: 2005-2014 3.6L / 5.7L / 6.1L / 6.4L
- Jeep Wrangler JK /TJ: 2005-2014 3.6L / 3.8L / 4.0L
We Can Not ship this item to California
If the item is not defective you will have to pay the return shipping and there is a 20% restocking fee and we do not refund our original shipping costs. Only new in the original packing items that have never been installed can be returned.
Note: All returns require a return authorization by Honest Speed Shop before returning. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We do ship to the non lower 48 states and internationally. Please contact us for a shipping quote before ordering. A full ship to address is required for a shipping quote. Free shipping promotions do not apply to International orders and non lower 48 states orders
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.