EDGE 84130 Insight CTS2 Digital Multi-Gauge Display for OBDII Enabled Vehicles
: In stock
: EDGE Products
: Digital Monitor / Programmer
Observe and understand your vehicle’s parameters using Edge’s state-of-the-art technology. The Edge Products 84130 Insight CTS2 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicle (1996 or newer). This digital gauge display works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing.
The Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. The Insight is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. It is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky, analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle's performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle's performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Available for 1996 and vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Comprehensive digital gauge display
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
- Compatible with other tuning devices
- Displays dozens of parameters
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
• Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description*
• Displays peak values such as speed and RPM, HP & Torque*
• Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS On-The-Fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CS or CTS! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
• Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
• Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps
Data Logging Software
Fine tune your runs on the track, or prolong the life of your tow vehicle by identifying "out of range" parameters. The CS/CTS Data Logging feature can show you crucial data to help you identify the “sweet spots” as well as potential problems with your driving experience. Shaving a few tenths of a second off your race time, or running a few degrees cooler makes all the difference. The data logging feature allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the vehicle’s condition, such as temperatures, pressures, speed, and more!
• Store up to 10 unique logs at a time
• Log hours of data
• View and graph logs on your PC using the new MyStyle Software
• View all parameters or pick which ones you want to view
Control Smarty's Power-On-Demand
Your Dodge is tuned with Smarty, but how are you monitoring your vital engine parameters? Tuning your Dodge and not running an Insight monitor is like taking a knife to a gun fight. The Edge Insight beats any analog gauge system or other digital monitors hands down when it comes to features, monitoring, and maintenance. With our new software update, Smarty users can now control their Power-On-Demand from the Insight monitor. You have a lot of money invested in your Dodge and you deserve the best. You deserve Edge!
• Use the Insight to change the Power-On-Demand settings of your Smarty programmer with a touch of a button
• If your truck is tuned by Smarty, simply connect the Insight to your OBDII (diagnostic) port and control the Smarty Power-on-Demand tuning that was loaded into your trucks computer!
Expandable (items sold separately)
• With the EAS 12V Power Supply Kit you can use the Insight on pre-OBDII vehicles by wiring it to a 12V power source!
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
• Control aftermarket lights, compressors and more with 98609 EAS Power Switch
If the item is not defective you will have to pay the return shipping and there is a 20% restocking fee and we do not refund our original shipping costs. Only new in the original packing items that have never been installed can be returned.
Note: All returns require a return authorization by Honest Speed Shop before returning. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We do ship to the non lower 48 states and internationally. Please contact us for a shipping quote before ordering. A full ship to address is required for a shipping quote. Free shipping promotions do not apply to International orders and non lower 48 states orders
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.