Hawk Performance 89-93 Miata MX5 Street Rear Brake Pads
: In stock
: Hawk Performance
: Brake Pads
- HPS - High Performance Street brake compound
- Increased stopping power
- Gentle on rotors
- Virtually noise-free
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- HP Plus - Autocross and Track brake compound
- Extremely high friction output
- Fade resistant
- Autocross and club racing events
- The ultimate double duty friction compound
- Hawk Performance’s HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads. HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials. Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking. Warning: Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust and pad life may be affected. Note: Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
If the item is not defective you will have to pay the return shipping and there is a 20% restocking fee and we do not refund our original shipping costs. Only new in the original packing items that have never been installed can be returned.
Note: All returns require a return authorization by Honest Speed Shop before returning. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We do ship to the non lower 48 states and internationally. Please contact us for a shipping quote before ordering. A full ship to address is required for a shipping quote. Free shipping promotions do not apply to International orders and non lower 48 states orders
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.