HP Tuners MPVI2 VCM Suite Standard Fits GM Ford Dodge Nissan and MORE M02-000-00
: In stock
: Honest Speed Shop
HP Tuners MPVI2 VCM Suite Standard, No Credits
New in Box, Factory Sealed, In Stock!
Connect > Read > Edit > Write > Drive.
Equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth®, Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support, the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster and easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle’s software.
MPVI2 together with VCM Editor and VCM Scanner make up the essentials of the VCM Suite, and one of the most powerful scanning, diagnostic, logging, and calibration products on the market. Not to mention full support for the latest rendition of Track Addict, whether you frequent the drag strip, circuit, autocross or off-road the MPVI2 has the fastest scanning, logging and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything.
This base unit with no credits can read your vehicle’s computer. However, to write, modify, or tune you will need credits. The required number of credits varies by make and model, and a complete list can be found at the bottom of this description. Credits can be purchased quickly and easily through the VCM Suite Software.
VCM Editor with the MPVI2 allows you to read most vehicles control modules flash memory and save it in their proprietary .HPT file structure. VCM Editor enables you to adjust a multitude of complex parameters such as torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, fan activations, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Finally, you can write these changes back to the various vehicle control modules via the MPVI2.
VCM Editor‘s flash utility allows not just calibration, reflashing, and automated recovery, but entire VCM/PCM image reflashing. This means that you are free to make any operating system or calibration level modifications and flash those to the VCM/PCM. This has many uses for the advanced enthusiast, serious tuner, or engine swap workshop, allowing complete control over the VCM/PCM software environment.
The VCM Editor also allows for increased vehicle support for tuners, along with access to extra VCM/PCM operating system code modifications. VCM Editor also allows the option to modify VIN’s, a useful feature for mail order VCM/PCMs.
VCM EDITOR - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
· Faster read time of most VCM/PCMs.
· Faster write most VCM/PCMs in 30 seconds.
· Automated VCM/PCM recovery protection (not supported on all vehicles)
· Seamless recovery after complete power down and communications break(exception for rewrite entire)
· Obtain the VCM/PCMs calibration information and ID numbers
· Calibration reflash (not supported on all vehicles)
· Full reflash
· VIN block reflash / change (not supported on all vehicles)
· Explorer style navigation
· Tab style navigation (tree optional)
· Undockable explorer navigator window
· Customizable favorites list which allows you to jump to frequently changed parameters (Example)
· Countless editable parameters
· Open multiple tables at once
· Save/Print/Load individual Tables
· Individually save tables/maps to txt format
· Table smoothing
· Table vertical and horizontal specific smoothing
· Table interpolating
· 2D Graph click and drag editing
· 3D Graph click and drag editing
· Simple +/- key cell adjustments
· 1 click copy/paste of tables
· Right click copy/paste/undo
· Right click unit adjustments
· Compare files with different OS ID’s
· Tree style compare logs
· Easy to use color system when in compare mode
· Calibration Details section to list vehicle details
· Tree style Change log
· Tree style History log
· Change log and History log parameter hyperlinks
· PCM DTC List
· Custom operating systems (VCM Enhancements)
· 1 Bar Speed Density Enhanced (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
· 2 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
· 5 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen4 V8 only)
· 3 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
· Built in unit conversion
· Built in calculator
VCM Scanner with the MPVI2 is the most powerful and comprehensive scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic data port. View and clear vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) along with other vehicle module information. Command control functions like closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and so much more all in real time. No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
VCM SCANNER - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
· Powerful User Interface
· Fastest most feature rich OBD scanning tool on the market
· Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user controlled using the chart display
· Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel (.CSV)
· Customizable histograms
· Histogram user defined filters
· Histogram cell count filter
· Printable histograms
· Customizable gauge display
· Customizable chart
· Separate gauge and chart displays
· Sensor based configuration support
· Installs with default histograms loaded
· Installs in ready-to-scan configuration Installs with additional histograms
· User defined PIDs with complex function support (Example)
· MPIDS (Memory PIDs / Manufacturer Specific Parameters) supported
· View and clear DTCs in just seconds (not supported on all vehicles)
· View readiness test status (not supported on all vehicles)
· Change histogram while scanning
· Change charts while scanning
· Change gauges while scanning
· Change unit value while scanning
· Change config files while scanning
· Copy/Paste special between VCM Scanner and VCM Editor
· User inputted markers and comments
· Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
· VCM Controls for multiple vehicle manufactures, see here for support list
· Case Learn Feature
If the item is not defective you will have to pay the return shipping and there is a 20% restocking fee and we do not refund our original shipping costs. Only new in the original packing items that have never been installed can be returned.
Note: All returns require a return authorization by Honest Speed Shop before returning. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We do ship to the non lower 48 states and internationally. Please contact us for a shipping quote before ordering. A full ship to address is required for a shipping quote. Free shipping promotions do not apply to International orders and non lower 48 states orders
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.